Rates & Insurance
$125. -$150. per 60-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Your attendance is greatly appreciated, but if you must cancel and/or change your appointment time, 24 hours advance notice is required to allow someone else an opportunity to accept the appointment. A cancelation fee equivalent to the full cost of a session is required when less than 24 hours notice is provided.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.